Post Thread 
Thread Closed 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average

Softcore Movie Thread [Retro Erotic and 21century]

31-08-2017, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 08:21 AM by front242.)
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 48 in 55 posts

RE: Softcore Movie Thread [Retro Erotic and 21century]
Orinoco: Prigioniere Del Sesso / Blood for Liberty / Hotel Paradise (1980) [UNCUT]

[Image: monoksid_m.jpg] [Image: hotixxx_s.jpg]

File info:
Title: Orinoco: Prigioniere Del Sesso / Blood for Liberty / Hotel Paradise
Year: 1980
Category: Explicit Erotic, W.I.P, Drama, Action
Runtime: 01;34;01
Countries: Spain, Italy
Languages: English (dubbed)
Director: Edoardo Mulargia
Starring: Ajita Wilson, Anthony Steffen, Cristina Lay

Girls kept prisoner under appalling conditions to dig emeralds for an evil tyrant are rescued by revolutionaries disguised as soldiers. The whole thing takes place in a prison camp for women, deep in the jungle. The female prisoners are forced to dig for diamonds and be sex-slaves for the male prison guards. But the women also have some fun with them selves. One scene is so daring that little is left for the fantasy to discover. But in the end of the movie they decides to take revenge on the brutal guards and flee, and together with some armed rebels they finally get their bloody revenge.

INFO: Confusing this because it seems Mr Mulargia made two versions of this with the same cast and given the same title. One has an alternative title of "Hell Prison / Femmine Infernali" (UK video) and the other is sometimes known as "Hotel Paradise / Orinoco: Prigioniere Del Sesso" (and Hell Prison!!).

WARNING!!! Movie contains explicit sex and violence scenes.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 704x384, 1140 kb/s
Audio: AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s
Size: 900 MB (FileBoom.me size: 971 MB [file-hosting auto-converts to .mp4 video format for online viewing on Keep2sharE.cc])

Download FileBoom.me One Free Link
https://fboom.me/file/59e49a88e0ece/Orin...lSesso.mp4

Download File.al One Free Link
https://file.al/ouef0t1rfwdn/Orinoco.Pri...o.avi.html
Find all posts by this user
Return to top
Thread Closed 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Softcore Movie Thread [Retro Erotic and 21century] - front242 - 31-08-2017 09:43 PM

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA