Post Thread 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Fathers fucking young teen daughters!

21-03-2024, 04:29 AM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts

Daddy & Frustrated Lil Girl Impregnat...
Daddy & Frustrated Lil Girl Impregnation

This was orginally a custom video that I ended up filming twice so I could make a longer version! I come home and walk into the living room all upset. All the other girls at school won't stop teasing me because I am the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend to take to the school dance. I'm really frustrated that I can't just tell them about our special relationship but you manage to calm me down and soothe me, I love you so much even if we always have to move when someone finds out about us anyway. I apologize for getting upset at you and then I ask you to make me feel all better after my bad day. I ask if I can sit in your lap and then I start grinding against your hard cock (virtual sex style) and then I show you my boobs and start asking if I made you horny. I suck your cock, struggling to fit you down my throat because you're so big! And then I ride you before I start begging for you to fill me up with your cum and get me pregnant even though I'm not on birth control.

[Image: 44.jpg]

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:08:42
Size: 903 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8ff310a9baa47/Frus...nation.mp4
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
21-03-2024, 04:29 PM

Violet Starr - Look What My Creepy St...
Violet Starr - Look What My Creepy Step Dad Did To Me

[Image: 23a_m.jpg] [Image: 23_m.jpg]

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:41:51
Size: 498 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c8f4d3e5452a2/Look..._To_Me.mp4
21-03-2024, 10:28 PM

Amedee Vause - Cum In My Mouth, Daddy!
Amedee Vause - Cum In My Mouth, Daddy!

I've had a long lasting problem related to reaching orgasm. until now, Daddy solved it in an instant! Well, I had to convince him first, but it was all more than worth it! I came to his bed late at night, wanting to talk about something personal. He was reserved about it, insisting he really wants rest, but I used my best manipulation skills to convince him! I knew he was attracted to me, to a certain degree, he was reserved about that also, but he often was too nice, to touchy, to close, not hard to notice it if you pay attention to it. So I told him frankly about my inability to reach orgasm with my boyfriend. He was so, so surprised I'm having sex with him! I think, he had some naughty, inappropriate thought about me before, but he just brushed them off thinking I didn't even have sex yet. That his lil girl is a virgin, with hot body and very sexy boobs, but sill little and innocent and he blamed himself a lot for those thoughts. So he had a big surprise tonight, he didn't let me see that, it wasn't obvious, but I still realized what's going on in his head. I was asking myself if my boyfriend cums to fast or if I'm a nymphomaniac, even though I crave for an decent orgasm, not for sex all the time. I asked him about stimulation and supposed that, maybe I'm doing something wrong. It seems I hurry too much and overstimulate my partner! I was craving form an orgasm, so I asked Daddy to play with me. He was absolutely appalled, and, given the fact he was naked under the sheets I could see easily his cock twitching at the idea! I took the opportunity and touched it, put my hand under the covers, to feel him better and asked him frankly if he isn't attracted by my body and tits. He couldn't deny it, so we continued, I sucked his cock on the spot, kneeling by the bed. I was hurrying, in attempt to please him. He told me, I sucked him really slow, licked his huge cock and hot all horny and heated. I rode him, reverse cowgirl, and damn, feeling Daddy's cock inside me like that, made me cum in no time. I had the best orgasm ever, riding that monster dick, wet with my juices and his. I wanted to return the favor, so I sucked him off a little more, caressing him with my lips. He came into my open mouth, and the cum just drooled out of my mouth on my chin, and back on his erect cock. It was so, so fucking hot, I can't believe I talked him into that!

[Image: 56a_m.jpg] [Image: 56_m.jpg]

Duratio: 00:28:00
Size: 639 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/634d71b7edb35/Cum_...use_HD.mp4
22-03-2024, 04:28 AM

Anna Claire Clouds - Lets Stepdaddy S...
Anna Claire Clouds - Lets Stepdaddy Stretch Her Sweet Snatch - My Stepdaddy Is My Sugar Daddy

Anna Claire Cloud doesn't need to date politicians to get paid, she lets her stepdaddy stretch out her sweet snatch for the scratch!

[Image: 26.jpg]

Duratio: 00:40:10
Size: 954 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/65e33640dea5e/My_S...addy_3.mp4
23-03-2024, 04:25 AM

Mary Anne - 18 Year old Daughter with...
Mary Anne - 18 Year old Daughter with Braces Sucks and Fucks before Bed Time

[Image: 41.jpg]

Duratio: 00:14:40
Size: 1075 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dca1a799a8b6b/18_Y...d_Time.mp4
23-03-2024, 10:26 AM

Raven Right, Tyler Nixon - Daddy's An...
Raven Right, Tyler Nixon - Daddy's Anal Cutie

Raven Right is moving into her own place for the first time. Her helpful dad, Tyler Nixon, assists her with moving furniture into the new apartment, and then they sit down for some well-deserved rest. Raven says that she's going to miss living at home, but Tyler reassures her and says that she should enjoy the freedom of being on her own. Raven decides that this is her last chance to confess something to her dad. she fantasizes about having sex with him.

In fact, just talking about it now gets Raven so excited that she starts rubbing her pussy right in front of Tyler. It's clearly exciting for Tyler as well, because his dick becomes rock hard. So Raven offers to help him out with that, letting him stick his cock into her lovely mouth. Later, she bends over to show off her pretty butt plug, and invites him to take it out so he can slap her ass and then fuck her!

[Image: 50.jpg]

Duratio: 00:36:52
Size: 871 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fd6100b184093/Rave...utie_2.mp4
Today, 04:01 AM

September Reign & Emma Hix - Daughter...
September Reign & Emma Hix - Daughter feels attracted to daddy Bobby

Emma Hix finds her birth certificate and realizes that her parents, September Reign and Bobby Beefcakes have been lying to her their entire lives, they're not her real parents! This is shocking, but Emma feels attracted to daddy Bobby, so she takes the opportunity to take out her frustration on both him and September.

[Image: 25_s.jpg] [Image: 25a_s.jpg]
[Image: 25b_s.jpg] [Image: 25c_s.jpg]

Duratio: 00:40:07
Size: 1754 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e6fafac6c3e16/Caught_In_A_Lie.mp4
Today, 10:02 AM

I creampied my schoolgirl stepdaughter
I creampied my schoolgirl stepdaughter

Tags: pov, point of view, blonde teen, doggy, glasses, teen creampie

[Image: 5b_s.jpg] [Image: 5a_s.jpg]
[Image: 5c_s.jpg] [Image: 5_s.jpg]

Duration: 00:19:40
Size: 217 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/58ccf2ec9ae3a/SecretCrush.mp4
Today, 04:02 PM

Amateur Boxxx - Sloan Harper - Daught...
Amateur Boxxx - Sloan Harper - Daughter fucks Her STEP-DAD During Movie Night

Jmac and his step daughter are sitting on the couch watching a scary movie together. Sloan's step-mom is out of town and they are all alone. As they watch Everglades Killings, Sloan gets scared several times and jumps on him for safety. A few minutes goes by and Sloan gets really scared and jumps on her Step-Dad once again. But this time she lands on his lap and he happens to have a raging hard on. Sloan just laughs and tries to play it off, but she is young and curious. So she asks her step-dad if he is aroused by her. At first Jmac tries to hide it, but once Sloan admits that she wants to fuck him, they can't resist their urges. The two of them proceed to have dirty nasty taboo sex. When they are finished they agree to keep it a secret from Sloan's Step-Mother.

[Image: 6_m.jpg] [Image: 6a_m.jpg]

Duratio: 00:15:51
Size: 890 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6756e0a2878f4/DAD_..._Night.mp4
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA