Little Pony Earns A Carrot
Title: Little Pony Earns A Carrot

[Image: 5h0pt8kkhfe0.jpg]

[Image: cpoifm24wnc0.jpg]

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:07:04
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 537 MB

Princess Lily towers over her little pony but that's no excuse for him to not perform as well as a stallion might. She dresses him down first, saying how disappointed she is that he's so tiny and when he talks to her she slaps his face hard, "Pony's don't talk", she tells him, "They neigh." She leads the dumb pony to a wall where he gets down so she can mount him. "Every little girl should have a pony", she giggles, as he starts to trot around the room. She makes him carry her up the stairs and she looks amazing from the lower camera angle that shows off her world class ass, lean body and perky breasts. What pony would not to be mounted by Lily. The little pony stumbles a bit carrying down the stairs and she tells him he'd better not fall or it's off to the glue factory for him. Lily is just getting warmed up and she sends the pony up the stairs again. Once there she makes him sprint up and down the hallway. Then it's back downstairs, the pony is clearly getting winded. Again she warms him not to fall but then does call him a good pony as follows every command. "Good boy, good boy", she tells him as she makes him do squats for her... but she's not done yet, yes, it's back upstairs they go. As he struggles, she tells him he is no good to her if he can't give her the ride she deserves and with that he sprints up the stairs but his effort to please her leaves him winded and he stumbles into the wall. She admonishes him again but then speaks lovingly as he recovers and carry's her back down the stairs. So cruel, so kind, this pony wants to please her so badly and she knows exactly how to keep him on his game. As he sets her down she breaks the good news to him, he is to crawl on all fours to the kitchen where she has a carrot waiting for him. So generous!

Mistress: Princess Lily
Category: Ponyplay, Ponyboys, Amazons

Download:
rw-Little-Pony-Earns-A-Carrot.part1.rar
rw-Little-Pony-Earns-A-Carrot.part2.rar
Find all posts by this user
Return to top
17-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 31 in 31 posts

Cuckolded Husband 1
Title: Cuckolded Husband 1

[Image: 5l3fm7b96dlf.jpg]

[Image: qhai8rv9i0ld.jpg]

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:30
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 120 MB

PART 1: Our tale begins in a beautiful exclusive and upscale suburb. All the wealthy residents take great pride in maintaining a well-groomed exterior to their properties. Mothers parade up and down the streets pushing luxury Silver Cross prams while their suited husbands rush out on their way to work, speeding down the quiet street in their flash BMWs. Although they do everything they can to keep their neighbourhood looking highly respectable, the insides of some of the houses tell a different story...

Download:
cuckolded-husband-1_z1.rar
Return to top
17-02-2017, 01:07 PM

Stretching Your Hole
Title: Stretching Your Hole

[Image: t6bj5muvh6yn.jpg]
[Image: 3e04y4zr6u4q.jpg]

[Image: syc3re9brqph.jpg]

Duration: 00:06:12
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 293 MB

Goddess Sasha and Mistress Alina mercilessly assault this bitch's ass with their cocks. While Goddess Sasha Sweet pounds the slave with her huge strapon, making him take it balls deep, Mistress Alina makes him almost throwup on her big black cock until he is choking on it, drool pouring out of his mouth. The more this bitch suffers and shakes in his bondage, the more these heartless Mistresses get off on it. Now covered in his ass juices. The Mistresses inspect his Stretched out hole.

Tags: Alina Long, Sasha Sweet, Strap-on

Download:
cd_s566_alina_long_sasha_sweet_strap_on_z3.rar
Return to top
18-02-2017, 12:47 PM

Another Taste
Title: Another Taste

[Image: tsf63yac3bpb.jpg]

[Image: a74miimoq5fh.jpg]

Duration: 00:03:37
File Size: 64 MB

Eden is feeling horny so she will give her man another taste of her pussy. It'll serve as both pleasure for her and a reward for him before he goes and makes her dinner.

Download:
AnotherTaste.rar
Return to top
18-02-2017, 01:23 PM

Poor Little Bitch Ball Busted
Title: Poor Little Bitch Ball Busted

[Image: 6h7raqsctkpc.jpg]

[Image: x78lgj0w1har.jpg]

Duration: 00:06:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 506 MB

Mistress Kandy and Miss Jasmine tag team their bitch, punching, kneeing and kicking him in the balls! Just when he is about to collapse they turn up the heat even more. Very hot clip of ball abuse with no mercy. These ladies clearly love to abuse balls.

Mistress: Miss Jasmine, Mistress Kandy
Category: Ball Abuse, Ball Fetish, Ballbusting, Female Domination

Download:
kandy-Poor-Little-Bitch-Ball-busted.part1.rar
kandy-Poor-Little-Bitch-Ball-busted.part2.rar
Return to top
18-02-2017, 01:46 PM

Honeymoon Cuckolding Suprise
Title: Honeymoon Cuckolding Suprise

[Image: tzidbuh1r0o0.jpg]

[Image: u65zsd9zlj8g.jpg]

Duration: 00:51:04
File Size: 450 MB

Category: Cuckolding, Humiliation, Creampie, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Hot Wives

It's our wedding night & you thought we would finally consummate the marriage. You've wanted me so much but I've made you wait. But now that we're married things are very different than you expected. Your new life as my cuckold starts now. The closest thing you'll get to fucking me is being used as a cock fluffer for my lovers, my mattress to fuck on top of & my creampie cleaner! Features: lots of bisexual cocksucking & a crazy cum shot in/on my pussy & ass but mostly on the slaves face & in his eyes then I made him clean my pussy even while he's suffering with cum in his eyes! Wow. Super humiliating!

Download:
honeymoon_cuckolding_surprise.part1.rar
honeymoon_cuckolding_surprise.part2.rar
Return to top
18-02-2017, 04:45 PM

My Tight Leggings
Title: My Tight Leggings

[Image: 3yzqny7h488c.jpg]

[Image: gb9palxxu8n4.jpg]

Duration: 00:05:19
File Size: 131 MB

Do you like the leggings Princess Leya is wearing? How they tightly wrap around her curves and make her all the more desireable? Well that's fine but she just wants your money. So you can stroke and adore so long as you pay.

Download:
MyTightLeggings.rar
Return to top
18-02-2017, 04:55 PM

Hold That Load
Title: Hold That Load

[Image: 72p5pnznmxzv.jpg]

[Image: egxnm65y3pj3.jpg]

Duration: 00:05:07
File Size: 65 MB

Goddess Jessica is feeling playful, which means you will be the tool of her amusement. She will let you play with yourself with her controlling your puppet strings, but be sure to beg for permission when you get close to cumming.

Download:
HoldThatLoad_z3.rar
Return to top
18-02-2017, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 09:52 PM by Caliya.)

Special Therapy For FemDom Fetishists
Title: Special Therapy For FemDom Fetishists

[Image: t4kctj8p52gs.jpg]

[Image: wsluzlozjtlr.jpg]

Duration: 00:20:43
File Size: 483 MB

Category: Masturbation Instruction, Sensual Domination, Handjobs, Joi, Masturbation Encouragement, Mature, Femdom

If you liked "I Accept You" you'll love this. A warm, seductive, sensually Dominant vid where I speak with you directly, intimately about your fetishes & love for FemDom as I guide you in a powerful masturbation instruction. If you're looking for something special today, something more soothing, this is it. Priced lower as my gift to you. xo

Download:
special_therapy_for_femdom_fetishists.part1.rar
special_therapy_for_femdom_fetishists.part2.rar
Return to top
18-02-2017, 09:02 PM

Don't Neglect Your Studies
Title: Don't Neglect Your Studies

[Image: ev7001ho0ccf.jpg]

[Image: y7j81r5qbd2r.jpg]

Duration: 00:05:41
File Size: 121 MB

Cute Siouxsie is looking all adorable cuddled up on the couch reading her book. That means there is little chance Andre will leave the situation undisturbed as she walks by because a cute girl needs to be orally adored.

Category: Pussy Worship

Download:
DontNeglectYourStudies.rar
Return to top
Thread Closed 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA