Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Great Femdom Collection

Today, 12:33 PM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts

Virgin fucking machine
Virgin fucking machine
[Image: Virgin_fucking_machine.mp4_snapshot_02.5...43.29_.jpg] [Image: Virgin_fucking_machine.mp4_snapshot_14.2...43.41_.jpg] [Image: Virgin_fucking_machine.mp4_thumbs__2017....42.00_.jpg]

00:15:14 | 587 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

She has never had the pleasure to have the fucking machine used on her before. I take it and insert it into her tight little vagina and start to the use the doxy massager on her clit. She gets so close but I make sure that I edge her, slowly, closer to orgasm. I want to make sure this is an experience she never forgets. I edge her closer and closer to orgasm. Watching her eyes flutter and roll and her body shake. To say she had a mind blowing orgasm was an understatement! less

Tags: fucking machine, medical, nurse

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/85167a3b1577e/Virgin...achine.mp4
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Today, 12:58 PM

Trade with the Trainer
Trade with the Trainer
[Image: Alice_Lighthouse_Trade_with_the_Trainer....08.21_.jpg] [Image: Alice_Lighthouse_Trade_with_the_Trainer....08.27_.jpg] [Image: Alice_Lighthouse_Trade_with_the_Trainer....05.02_.jpg]

00:04:59 | 187 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is your trainee and you are her physical trainer. The two of you just had a great, vigorous workout, but afterwards she reveals that she's a little short on money this week so she won't be able to pay you. Knowing how much you love her feet, she offers them up as a trade. You are more than happy to accept her trade as she peels off her sweaty gym shoes, revealing her cute green ankle socks. Put your nose up against her sweaty, smelly socked feet, sniffing them fresh after her workout. Breathe in deep so she can hear you smell her dirty, stinky feet. Watch her wiggle her cute little socked toes against your nose while you enjoy them.

Model: Alice Lighthouse
Tags: Workout, Sock Smelling, POV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b616c3ee2ee5d/Alice_...er_saf.mp4
Today, 01:17 PM

Smell My Feet POV
Smell My Feet POV
[Image: Sabrina_Banks_Smell_My_Feet_POV.mp4_snap...26.57_.jpg] [Image: Sabrina_Banks_Smell_My_Feet_POV.mp4_snap...26.46_.jpg] [Image: Sabrina_Banks_Smell_My_Feet_POV.mp4_thum...27.00_.jpg]

00:05:07 | 191 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Sabrina Banks is looking as sexy as ever in a tiny sports bra, short shorts, and cute knee high rainbow striped socks when she notices you at her feet, sniffing them through her socks. She can't believe that you like the scent of her smelly, sweaty socks, but decides to let you smell them anyway. To help you get a better whiff, she peels off her stinky socks so you can sniff her smelly bare feet. She wants you to lick her bare soles, tasting her from heel to toe before you slide your tongue between each sweaty crevice, tasting their salty sweetness. Suck on each one of her toes and stroke your cock while you enjoy them, following her jerk off instructions.

Model: Sabrina Banks
Tags: Sock Smelling, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Foot Smelling

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3cb7206d61f5e/Sabrin...OV_saf.mp4
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Push 2 Check Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA