Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Great Femdom Collection - 2

07-03-2023, 07:13 PM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 31 in 31 posts

Ava - Sweaty Gym Sneakers Socks And Feet Sniffing
Ava - Sweaty Gym Sneakers Socks And Feet Sniffing
[Image: Brat_Princess_2_Ava_-_Sweaty_Gym_Sneaker...iffing.jpg][Image: Brat_Princess_2_Ava_-_Sweaty_Gym_Sneaker...iffing.jpg][Image: Brat_Princess_2_Ava_-_Sweaty_Gym_Sneaker...iffing.jpg][Image: Brat_Princess_2_Ava_-_Sweaty_Gym_Sneaker...iffing.jpg]

Ava just got back from the gym. She ran like 30-40 mins on the treadmill. It was really intense. Her legs were dripping sweat right down into her socks. She takes her gym sneakers off and shoves her slaves face into them. She tells him to deeply inhale. He inhales and breathes the aroma in. These are her after gym activities. This clip is perfect for anyone who wants to fantasize about smelling and worshipping sweaty feet. Look at Avas goddess like feet. They are perfect. Sweaty, sticky, and smelly. Jerk it to her feet, loser.

00:10:13 | 849 MB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f6928f2583d39/Brat_P...ng-_04.mp4
Find all posts by this user
Return to top
07-03-2023, 08:02 PM

Mistress Serena - 9 Punishments At Once!
Mistress Serena - 9 Punishments At Once!
[Image: Goddess_Gynarchy_Mistress_Serena_-_9_Pun...t_Once.jpg][Image: Goddess_Gynarchy_Mistress_Serena_-_9_Pun...t_Once.jpg][Image: Goddess_Gynarchy_Mistress_Serena_-_9_Pun...t_Once.jpg]

Goddess Gynarchy: Mistress Serena - 9 Punishments At Once!
Every other day my slave has to "spin a wheel" and report to me what he lands on so I can set him some tasks whilst we are apart. Having been so busy lately, I have been a little lax and a few have built up so I have decided to do them all at once!

00:13:20 | 688 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/39883704a8980/Goddes...ce-_05.mp4
Return to top
08-03-2023, 10:56 AM

Mistress Gaia: Silk Seduction
Mistress Gaia: Silk Seduction
[Image: Mistress_Gaia_Silk_Seduction.jpg][Image: Mistress_Gaia_Silk_Seduction.jpg][Image: Mistress_Gaia_Silk_Seduction.jpg]

A footiob to a man sitting facing each other under the table. With short black dress, sheer black stockings (tights) and black heels, red nail polish on her feet. I would like you to sit in front of him crossing your legs and greet him by saying: hi Davide, do you like these socks?? You know I bought them today! It's actually an excuse why you want to seduce him. In fact, you keep crossing your legs to show them well. At that point he amazed by your beauty starts complimenting you that you have wonderful legs. So you start teasing him by taking off his heels and putting your feet on his crotch, and as soon as he feels your feet he goes crazy jumping on the chair almost as if he didn't expect it. telling you "what are you doing?" Then you start rubbing your feet on his crotch and while you do it you tell him: "now these feet fuck your dick because I know that's your only thought, I'll make you squirt here, you have to cum thinking about my feet and my socks" . And when he has his cock straight at that point he pulls it out and excited as a he replies "yes yes they ***** me crazy please jerk me off". And you laugh in his face and start the Footiob with all 10 fingers under the table until he squirts a lot. During the Footjob I would like you to see clearly the legs and feet stroking him under the table and that you seduce him all the time with words like "look how my feet turn you on, look how you like my socks" you would cum instantly as soon as they touch your cock"... and when the slave comes he must scream with pleasure and shoot a good load of sperm obviously also wetting your feet.

00:09:43 | 262 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/95a8461a36051/Mistre...on-_05.mp4
Return to top
The following 1 user says Thank You to Caliya for this post:
Gans (08-03-2023)
Gans (08-03-2023)
08-03-2023, 11:49 AM

Hard Lesbian Humiliation - Part 1
Hard Lesbian Humiliation - Part 1
[Image: Hard_Lesbian_Humiliation_-_Part_1.jpg][Image: Hard_Lesbian_Humiliation_-_Part_1.jpg][Image: Hard_Lesbian_Humiliation_-_Part_1.jpg]

Nicole has planned plenty of humiliations for christina for today. Slave girl christina is hungry and Nicole decides to feed her. What did Nicole cook the slave girl to eat? It's a sandwich! With a chewed banana and cigarette ash and an extinguished cigarette .. uh .. how delicious. This is how Nicole's slaves eat. While Nicole was preparing food for christine, she licked her boots. As soon as Nicole prepared the food, she put the plate on the floor and christina, like a pet, began to eat it from the floor. "You stinking pig! Hahaha" Nicole taunted her slave girl and lit another cigarette. Nicole used christine as a human ashtray and spat in her mouth many times. Often and a lot gives strong slaps so that christina's face turns red. Nicole saw that the slave girl couldn't eat the whole sandwich and began to help her by pushing the pieces into her mouth. Thus, the mouth of the chrisitina turned into almost a trash heap. christina was unable to chew it all and Nicole helped her spit it out on her plate. Nicole brought a glass of water, spit in there and threw in a smoked cigarette. "Drink! You stupid whore!" - Nicole gave the slave girl dirty water. Nicole had fun and sat down on christina's face with her sexy ass. She crushed her with her stiletto heels and then poured all the contents of the plate on christina's face .. "Ugh! filthy! But I'm having fun and you? Lie here a stupid whore. I'll be back soon" - Nicole was amused and left leaving christina lying on the floor with spew on her face.

00:18:32 | 2.12 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0420ce0d8d50f/Hard_L..._1-_02.mp4
Return to top
08-03-2023, 01:30 PM

DPproductions - Princess Brook Farts in your face
DPproductions - Princess Brook Farts in your face
[Image: DPproductions_-_Princess_Brook_Farts_in_...31.200.jpg] [Image: DPproductions_-_Princess_Brook_Farts_in_...36.000.jpg] [Image: DPproductions_-_Princess_Brook_Farts_in_...thumbs.jpg]

I need a face to fart into, i've been farting all day and its such a waste to not have a grateful face behind my ass to appreciate my stinky gas. Get your face in there and sniff away at my farts. Get your nose deep into my ass crack and inhale my sexy farts. They smell so good don't they? And they come out of the worlds most amazing ass don't they? Yes.. Get in there and whiff my farts, push your nose into my asshole and get as close up to them as possible when i let them rip! You're such a lucky fart sniffer having me as your girl. Go on, get off over it, jack your cock off while your nose is pressed firmly against my butt hole and wank yourself hard over the smell of my farts!

00:07:27 | 247 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b82adbd7de594/DPprod...ce-_01.mp4
Return to top
Gans (08-03-2023)
Gans (08-03-2023)
08-03-2023, 02:16 PM

Mistress Gaia: Educational Slaps
Mistress Gaia: Educational Slaps
[Image: Mistress_Gaia_Educational_Slaps.jpg][Image: Mistress_Gaia_Educational_Slaps.jpg][Image: Mistress_Gaia_Educational_Slaps.jpg][Image: Mistress_Gaia_Educational_Slaps.jpg]

My friend and I have to educate a slave. This slut always talks back so he gets slapped in the face. And if two Mistresses do it, perhaps he will understand the lesson better, because the dose of slaps is double. Meanwhile we also use it as an ashtray, and constrain it to eat the butts of our cigarettes. When we stop, we notice that the jerk appears more docile. Perhaps the slapping lesson was of some use!

00:07:33 | 336 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3071d2e746fce/Mistre...ps-_02.mp4
Return to top
08-03-2023, 03:33 PM

Mistress Tess Uk: You Love Being My Ashtray, Don't You?
Mistress Tess Uk: You Love Being My Ashtray, Don't You?
[Image: Mistress_Tess_Uk_You_Love_Being_My_Ashtray_Dont_You.jpg][Image: Mistress_Tess_Uk_You_Love_Being_My_Ashtray_Dont_You.jpg][Image: Mistress_Tess_Uk_You_Love_Being_My_Ashtray_Dont_You.jpg][Image: Mistress_Tess_Uk_You_Love_Being_My_Ashtray_Dont_You.jpg]

Mistres Tess has Her personal slave tightly restrained and immobilised, She has reduced him to an object to use.

Mistress Tess is a firm believer in using male slaves as ashtray's at all times. She takes great pleasure in degrading them by making them consume the waste that would normally be discarded on the floor or in a bin. Lowering a slave to consume what would normally be waste reinforces Her power over them, reminds them of how they are nothing without Her and that they should be grateful that they can be of useful service. She has conditioned Her slave to crave Her smoke and ash, to long for Her to stub Her cigarette out on his flesh, marking him for life, a permanent reminder and evolving piece of art, a life long show of his servitude for Her.

Watch this clip and see how Mistress Tess' slave lusts for Her smoke, Her ash and Her gorgeous red lips that billow the smoke into his face, eyes and mouth. Her conditioning ensures that he is raging hard come the end of the clip!

00:15:12 | 927 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f7cf4271100f3/Mistre...-XX_05.mp4

Please Create A New Topic
Return to top
Thread Closed 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA