Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
08-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 1 posts

Locke Helena Helena Locke and Tony Orlando Fucked and Cucked
Locke Helena - Helena Locke and Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Feet, Latex, Flogging, Fuck Machine, Anal Fisting, CBT, Dildo, Ball Gag
Models: Helena Locke, Tony Orlando

[Image: Cover47357430_l.jpg]
Description: Hired for a photoshoot, Helena Locke and Tony Orlando are both dressed in tight shiny latex. The photographer snaps pictures as they portray the roles of Dominatrix and Submissive. Tony, head-to-toe in all black latex has his hands tied to a St. Andrew's Cross. Helena Locke, dressed in a sexy blue and black latex outfit, holds a thick chain attached to Tony's neck. When the photographer takes a long break, Helena takes advantage of Tony's predicament and indulges in a little play session for real. She teases his cock and rubs it through his latex pants. Helena heads over to the table full of toys and grabs the leather flogger. She flogs his body and sticks her hand down his throat. She pulls down Tony's latex pants, grabs his balls and tells him that it looks like his tiny male brain. Helena slaps his dick with her hand and then with the flogger. She teases his cock with her mouth then bites down hard. After that, Helena goes to the table again and returns to Tony with a leather "balls gag". Instead of attaching the belt around someones head who is then supposed to be gagged by the balls, Helena adds weights to it and turns it into a ball stretcher. She kicks the weights with her latex boots and they swing like a pendulum. Helena rubs her bare ass on Tony's pathetic cock and gets it dripping with precum. In the next scene, Tony is stripped naked and tied face down with rope, to a leather stool. A spreader-bar keeps his legs apart and a ball gag keeps his mouth quiet. Helena enters his ass with her huge strap on and fucks it well. She grabs the Fucksall and with a big lubed up dildo at the end of it, she slides it in his ass and pulls the trigger. Tony's eyes get big as he gets his ass rammed harder and faster than he ever has before. Then Helena gets a glove and shoves her whole fist in Tony's ass. In the final scene, Helena lounges on a leather bench while she makes Tony watch her get fucked by a fucking-machine. She tells him to get on the floor and lick her feet while she gets fucked. Tony deep throats her foot and licks all her toes while he watches her climax from getting machine-fucked. Tony cums on her feet and she makes him lick it off.

Info file:
Size: 591 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 53 min 55 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
[Image: 0987315.mp4_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2020, 06:00 PM

Gimps Make Better Lovers
Gimps Make Better Lovers

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Latex, Body Bag, Bondage, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting
Models: Marley Brinx

[Image: Cover37022202_l.jpg]
Description: Gimps are the perfect sex toy as the only thoughts they are allowed to have are the ones their Owner's give them. Gimps are given no freedom and always remain completely helpless and at the mercy of their Owner's desires. Mistress Marley's gimp is trapped in its rubber sleepsack prison leaving his mouth to be the only part of his body that is useful. His cock remains under a thick layer of rubber to be teased and toyed with while Mistress Marley rides his face for her pleasure. She loves owning such a docile creature who always knows his place and has no choice but to worship her tight, young holes.

Info file:
Size: 893 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 23 s

Preview:
[Image: 9532548.mp4_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
10-01-2020, 08:18 PM

Mistress Mandy Marx
Mistress Mandy Marx

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Latex, Handjob
Models: Mistress Mandy Marx

[Image: Cover46231862_l.jpg]
Description: Always fascinated by electric play. Both ways. Today we take a very stuck boy who's not really into electric play (or says he isn't) and I shock all the brain cells out of him. I am not joking, no pulling punches. Levels are high and he can't stop me. His real-extended-prisoner request requires enduring this scene.

Info file:
Size: 338 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 25 s

Preview:
[Image: 6869818.mp4_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
11-01-2020, 09:28 AM

Alexandra Snow
Alexandra Snow

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Orgasm Control, Latex, Bondage, Tease & Denial
Models: Alexandra Snow

[Image: Cover68822946_l.jpg]
Description: Look at what we have here. I've got my newest slave bound to my silver cross. He's eager for my hands and my touch, but I am not a merciful Goddess. I like to tease and rile up my slaves before they are allowed to get to the real fun. In my latex dress I am shiny and irresistible. Unfortunately my poor slave's hands are bound so he cannot touch me with his hands. A bit of lube against my warm rubbery dress and he's squirming beneath my body. He'll be my milking boy later, but not quite yet.

Info file:
Size: 304 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 8 min 15 s

Preview:
[Image: 0223436.mp4_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
12-01-2020, 11:58 AM

Yes Goddess Jet Setting Jasmine and Tony Orlando
Yes Goddess: Jet Setting Jasmine and Tony Orlando

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Foot Fisting, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Cum Eating, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Stockings, Ebony, Latex, BDSM, Bondage, Ball Gag, Straitjacket, Vibrator, Lactation
Models: Jet Setting Jasmine, Tony Orlando

[Image: Cover89196749_l.jpg]
Description: Jet Setting Jasmine sits at her leather throne looking gorgeous and powerful. Graveling at her feet in a latex hood is Tony Orlando. She makes him clean her black high heeled shoes with his tongue and so he licks them clean including the soles. Jasmine tells Tony to remove her shoes and worship her stocking covered feet. He sniffs and licks them and she shoves them in his mouth. Next he's told to remove Jasmine's stockings and he does it slowly and continues licking her now naked feet and sucks her toes. Jasmine shoves both of her feet into his big mouth. She makes him remove his leather jock and she presses her toes against his cock and scolds him for producing pre-cum without permission. She feeds it to him with her feet and he tells her he's sorry. She commands him to sniff and to lick her underarms and as he does, she traps his nose and mouth in there, gets him in a headlock and squeezes. In the next scene, Jasmine wields a giant dildo attached to her strap-on. She has Tony bent over a leather padded cage in a black straight jacket, with a blindfold covering his eyes and a ball gag in his mouth. She flogs his ass with a flogger in each hand and after his ass turns pink, she slides the huge dildo into his asshole and fucks him deep. Jasmine puts Tony on the floor with his ass in the air. She slides on latex stockings, lubes them up and shoves almost her whole foot into Tony's ass. He backs up onto his Goddess' foot, trying to fit the heel in, and she takes her foot out and makes him clean it off with his mouth for being such a greedy girl. Next, Jasmine has Tony on his back, on top of a padded table, covered in layers of plastic wrap, unable to move. She cuts a hole, made only for his cock and pulls it out. She lubes up a sounding rod and shoves it deep down Tony's urethra and fucks his pee hole with the metal rod. After that, she relieves her full breasts on to Tony's face, squeezing them and showering him with her breast milk. He frees one of his hands to jerk off and cums while them warm milk rains from his Goddess.

Info file:
Size: 644 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 58 min 44 s

Preview:
[Image: 4578728.mp4_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
17-01-2020, 11:54 PM

Stripped For Parts
Stripped For Parts

Info video:
Date: 21.11.2019
Genre: All Sex, Cum Shot, Twerking ,Anal Play, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Tattoo, Latex, Skirt, Big Ass, Latina, Big Tits
Models: Mary Jean

[Image: Cover20132895_l.jpg]
Description: Mary Jean has money to burn - that is, until her beloved (read: evil) husband freezes her credit card after the purchase of a 600-dollar purse. So where does this leave Mary Jane when she ends up abandoned at a car repair shop, with none other than Jmac the repair guy, with no money to get her car back? In a sticky situation - that's where. And it's about to get a whole lot sticker, because Mary Jean will do ANYTHING (or anyone) to get her car back. =? Jmac's a lucky man.

Info file:
Size: 406 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 35 min 36 s

Preview:
[Image: 6667829.mp4_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
19-01-2020, 02:16 AM

Camilla Jolie & Drielly Riuston Shemale Sex Police
Camilla Jolie & Drielly Riuston - Shemale Sex Police

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: Anal, Threesome, Big dick, Tranny, Blowjob, TS Shemale Fucks / On Male, Hardcore, Outdoor, High heels, Lingerie, BDSM, Slave, Fetish, Sofa sex, Group Sex, Latex, Whip, Brunette, Sixty-Nine

[Image: Cover41958504_l.jpg]
Description: This poor criminal has been arrested .... But this agents belongs to the specials forces of Jolie And Friend..... THE SHEMALE SEX POLICE.... Freeze!!!! And but your hands behind your head!!!!

Info file:
Size: 274 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 46 s

Preview:
[Image: 9600045.mp4_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
20-01-2020, 05:55 PM

Cybervamps
Cybervamps

Info video:
Genre: Latex, Fetish, Dildo, Masturbate
Models: Cheyenne ( IAFD ), Eliza Fire, Frankie, Katsumi, Lucy Zara ( IAFD ), Nova Nice

[Image: Cover40604376_l.jpg]
Description: They are fetish girls, and they like to play. Just by and with themselves, but even more so with likeminded girlfriends. When they go for it, they wear sexy latex creations in bright colours, which are not in the way. All strategic areas are always perfectly accessible. They lubricate themselves with plenty of silicone oil, so that everything slides easily, and it even looks horny.

Info file:
Size: 668 MB
Resolution: 360 x 480
Duration: 1 h 42 min
Format: AVI

Preview:
[Image: 7660461.avi_l.jpg]

Download:
LINK K2S
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog