• 0 Votes - 0 Average

Passionate women with huge tits

13-03-2023, 11:18 AM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts

Kim Velez: Hot Bikini Girl's Slippery Nipples
Kim Velez: Hot Bikini Girl's Slippery Nipples
[Image: Forum70300954.jpg]
Kim Velez asks if we want to see her big tits. Since Kim's very small bikini top doesn't even cover her wide areolae peeking out from the sides, you're pretty much already seeing 90% of her beautiful boobs. It's a hot, sunny day and Kim is ready for a cool pool. But first, proud Colombian girl Kim takes off her swimsuit (this girl was blessed by nature to wear bikinis) and shows off her sweet body. Next comes the oil. Kim liberally douses herself. Her curvy body and slippery nipples shine in the sun. The slow motion action begins as Kim plays with her mouthwatering tits. She finds her happy place on a recliner and raises her pretty legs in the air to finger her pussy and enjoy a sun-drenched orgasm. Related Tags SCORE Studio Big TitsBikiniBrunetteLatinaMasturbationOil / LotionPoolSolo

Model: Kim Velez
Genre: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Pool, Solo

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 502 MiB

[Image: KimVelez_35133_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4_m.jpg]

[Image: 00240x0032-14.png]
Download File
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
14-03-2023, 11:22 AM

Traffic Stopper
Traffic Stopper
[Image: Forum69369384.jpg]
"I always wear low-cut tops to show lots of cleavage," Maya Milano said. "Men and women always stare, and that's good. I want people to look at me!" Our photo crew found a quiet and sunny outdoor location for Maya to play with her big boobs. "I am very proud of my breasts. I have been blessed. All girls should be proud of their breasts. I want everyone to enjoy them!" Maya should be proud. She has a lot to be proud of. Maya loves dancing, taking photos (she's a photography buff herself) and playing billiards. She also says she's a good singer. And showing off her cleavage is another of Maya's healthy hobbies. Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsBoob PlayBrunetteOutdoorsSolo

Model: Maya Milano
Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Outdoors, Solo

Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 610 MiB

[Image: MayaMilano_30594_1080p.mp4_m.jpg]

Download File
15-03-2023, 11:25 AM

Brit Sex Doll
Brit Sex Doll
[Image: Forum62590024.jpg]
UK babe Tia Clegg is a sexy TV presenter at Babestation and several other similar platforms. Brits can call-in and jack while they watch Tia and other girls (like Daniella Levy) on their televisions or computers and talk to them on cell phones. The girls play with their tits, get into "fuck-me" positions, talk dirty and (some girls) fuck themselves with big toys. "I started off doing regular modeling and then I decided to get naughtier," Tia said. "I like to play with my big boobs and sometimes with my pussy." Tia pronounces the word as "puss-say." In her second scene, Tia pumps her wet "puss-say" after taking her big tits out, just like she does on Brit TV. Tia said she likes to dominate guys and whip them. There might be a few guys who want to lick her high heels but no doubt Tia attracts more guys who want to bang her into next week and get a tongue lashing on their cocks than guys who want a whuppin'. Tia has the look that says "bimbo fuck doll," like Danielle Derek and Sandra Star. Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBig TitsBlondeHigh HeelsMasturbationSoloToy

Model: Tia Clegg
Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Duration: 17 min 25 s
Size: 4.09 GiB

[Image: TiaClegg_33318_2160p.mp4_m.jpg]

Download File
16-03-2023, 11:31 AM

Tit Chat
Tit Chat
[Image: Forum95603543.jpg]
Alexya can't stop giggling and laughing as the photographer chats with her. A laughing girl is a good thing. Her big boobs jiggle as she busts out laughing between questions. What else makes Alexya laugh? She says she likes to watch web videos of funny pet tricks or nutty people. Alexya has a very sexy, soft voice and her English seems to improve every time we see her. Will Alexya win Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year? Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBrunette

Model: Alexya
Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Brunette

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 505 MiB

[Image: Alexya_32305_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4_m.jpg]

Download File
17-03-2023, 11:36 AM

Barbie Nicole Heats Up The Kitchen
Barbie Nicole Heats Up The Kitchen
[Image: Forum04413131.jpg]
Before the guests show up for Barbie Nicole's party, she wants to throw a private party for you. When a super-stacked blonde bombshell invites you to join her in the kitchen, you should accept immediately. "I masturbate a few times a week," Barbie said. "I'm more of a clit girl. I get off easier by my clit than insertion. But I enjoy using my pocket rocket. She's like me, tiny but mighty." SCORELAND: What kind of pick-up lines do you hear? Barbie Nicole: The pick-up lines I get are "You are an angel sent from heaven." And "Are you Bruce Lee because that body is kicking." SCORELAND: Any special sex fantasies? Barbie Nicole: My sexual fantasy is I like to be handcuffed, blindfolded and spanked all at the same time. SCORELAND: Who's the boss in bed? Barbie Nicole: I like them to take control, then I like to take the reins and be the one with the power and control. SCORELAND: What's super-hot to you? Barbie Nicole: Licking my clit and spanking my ass is super-hot to me. Also, you can throw in a little soft nibbling on my ear lobes. Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBig TitsBlondeBoob PlayKitchenMasturbationSolo

Model: Barbie Nicole
Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Kitchen, Masturbation, Solo

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 313 MiB

[Image: BarbieNicole_37011_720p.mp4_m.jpg]

Download File
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA