Thanks Received: 25 in 40 posts

Coitus With My Calves
Coitus With My Calves
[Image: KaraTaiXXX41_0.jpg] [Image: KaraTaiXXX50_0.jpg]
[Image: KaraTaiXXX39_0.jpg] [Image: KaraTaiXXX35_0.jpg]
[Image: KaraTaiXXX13_0.jpg] [Image: KaraTaiXXX65_0.jpg]

Genre: Asian, Brunette, Foot Fetish, XXX
Models:
Description: These two warehouse employees have been eyeing each other for months now. Adam can't control his erections whenever he sees Kara's tight calves tucked into her white tube socks and work boots. Kara isn't so innocent, either. She's seen the bulge in Adam's pants and all she wants to do is squeeze his cock between her legs bofore fucking him senseless. Without anyone else working the night shift, these horny coworkers get a chance to indulge their fantasies.

70 PICS - 1200x797 - 22 Mb

Download File
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
11-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Thanks Given: 0

Pose My Peds
Pose My Peds
[Image: KaterinaKat03_0.jpg] [Image: KaterinaKat04_0.jpg]
[Image: KaterinaKat78_0.jpg] [Image: KaterinaKat09_0.jpg]
[Image: KaterinaKat06_0.jpg] [Image: KaterinaKat47_0.jpg]

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "A saying I like to live by is, 'If you've got it, flaunt it.' I used to be a circus acrobat in Russia, so I can do all kinds of crazy twists with my body. Back home, people tried to make me feel like a freak for being in the circus, but that never stopped me from showing off my moves. After all, I am a freak... in bed! And I love to be the center of attention. When I tell men about my circus work, they will do just about anything to see my tricks, most of which involve me spreading my legs into uncomfortable positions."

80 PICS - 1200x797 - 25 Mb

Download File
11-05-2019, 11:36 PM

Sandy Beach
Sandy Beach
[Image: SandyBeachXXX16_0.jpg] [Image: SandyBeachXXX01_0.jpg]
[Image: SandyBeachXXX18_0.jpg] [Image: SandyBeachXXX10_0.jpg]
[Image: SandyBeachXXX17_0.jpg] [Image: SandyBeachXXX14_0.jpg]

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, XXX
Models:
Description: Sandy never would have dreamt of seducing her son's best friend'until she realized that he wanted her to. Catching his lingering gazes at her calves and feet and seeing the longing in his eyes was all the prompting she needed to make him her heel boy. Luring him into her bedroom, she asked for an innocent foot massage that would turn into a few hours lost in forbidden lust.

20 PICS - 600x399 - 2 Mb

Download File
12-05-2019, 08:41 PM

Maria
Maria
[Image: Maria07_0.jpg] [Image: Maria13_0.jpg]
[Image: Maria10_0.jpg] [Image: Maria12_0.jpg]
[Image: Maria01_0.jpg] [Image: Maria16_0.jpg]

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo
Models:
Description: "I am a secretary for the CEO of a large financial conglomerate in the UK," says stunning beauty Maria. "My boss makes me wear dowdy business suits, opaque tights made of wool and oppressive, clunky shoes. I'm not allowed to wear anything colorful, have my nails painted or wear my hair loose. Some women might consider this a form of torture, but not me. I think of it as a test of my ability to behave. You see, all the while I sit still and don't scratch the itchy fabric on my legs, or complain, he is watching my every move and that's beyond erotic."

20 PICS - 600x400 - 2 Mb

Download File
12-05-2019, 11:42 PM

Natalia Jay
Natalia Jay
[Image: NataliaJay03_0.jpg] [Image: NataliaJay19_0.jpg]
[Image: NataliaJay18_0.jpg] [Image: NataliaJay01_0.jpg]
[Image: NataliaJay14_0.jpg] [Image: NataliaJay12_0.jpg]

Models:
Description: "There is something very exciting about being outdoors and wearing stockings. Especially when it's nice and warm out and I can sit down somewhere and remove my shoes and then one by one slowly peel off my sweaty stockings. I love the sensual feel of the fresh air as it caresses my smooth, bare legs."

20 PICS - 600x399 - 2 Mb

Download File
13-05-2019, 08:49 PM

Get A Taste Of My Toes
Get A Taste Of My Toes
[Image: KristaKaslo38_0.jpg] [Image: KristaKaslo10_0.jpg]
[Image: KristaKaslo47_0.jpg] [Image: KristaKaslo18_0.jpg]
[Image: KristaKaslo35_0.jpg] [Image: KristaKaslo34_0.jpg]

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Solo
Models:
Description: "I recently started working as a cocktail waitress at an upscale night club. The patrons are all business men and their wives and girlfriends and the pay is pretty great. But, I stomp around in high heels for hours, serving drinks and chatting up the clientele and by the end of the night, my feet are so tired. I am not a complainer, but one night I told one of the bartenders that my feet were sore and he offered to rub them for me. Who was I to say no?"

49 PICS - 1200x797 - 13 Mb

Download File
13-05-2019, 11:49 PM

Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
[Image: VickyRay28_0.jpg] [Image: VickyRay16_0.jpg]
[Image: VickyRay36_0.jpg] [Image: VickyRay34_0.jpg]
[Image: VickyRay18_0.jpg] [Image: VickyRay03_0.jpg]

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Solo , ,
Models:
Description: "I had never heard of your magazine until I saw one in my ballet teacher's office one night after class. He was embarrassed at first, but I convinced him to let me look at it and I thought, 'I have nice legs. I could be in this magazine.' My teacher must have thought so, too, because he kept looking at my legs with blatant lust in his eyes. I convinced him to let me come to his house one day so that he could shoot photos of my legs, but what I really wanted was to watch him squirm. It's not that I don't find him attractive, because all the girls in his class do. It's just that I like knowing about his dirty, little foot-fetish secret and teasing him unmercifully. I showed up in this tiny skirt and heels and when he saw my legs bare and naked, I could practically see the outline of his boner through his jeans. I played innocent, but I knew I had him in the palm of my hand!"

57 PICS - 1200x797 - 20 Mb

Download File
14-05-2019, 08:57 PM

Bare Legs, Full Bush
Bare Legs, Full Bush
[Image: Chloe21_0.jpg] [Image: Chloe05_0.jpg]
[Image: Chloe19_0.jpg] [Image: Chloe32_0.jpg]
[Image: Chloe31_0.jpg] [Image: Chloe29_0.jpg]

Genre: Brunette, Foot Fetish, Hairy Pussy, Solo
Models:
Description: "I know the popular thing to do is for girls my age to shave off all of their pubes, but I happen to like having a bushy pussy. Not a lot of 19-year-olds have pubes, but I do. I think it makes me look older and sexy. And maybe it's weird, but I like the way my bushy pussy smells, too. I would love to have my furry pussy eaten by an older man. I want him to taste and lick my hairy asshole, too!"

38 PICS - 1200x800 - 10 Mb

Download File
14-05-2019, 11:57 PM

Lady In Lace
Lady In Lace
[Image: BriannaBeach56_0.jpg] [Image: BriannaBeach41_0.jpg]
[Image: BriannaBeach45_0.jpg] [Image: BriannaBeach49_0.jpg]
[Image: BriannaBeach15_0.jpg] [Image: BriannaBeach50_0.jpg]

Genre: Blonde, Foot Fetish, Office, Solo
Models:
Description: "I enjoy dressing up in all different kinds of hosiery. I have a varied collection that I choose from that includes silk stockings and pantyhose. But lately I've enjoyed wearing a lot of lace leggings. It's because I like the way they feel when I rub them on my pussy.The coarse fabric makes my clit swell and I can spend hours masturbating with my lace leggings. Sometimes I will even wear them two days in a row after I have cum all over them. They become a little stiff, coated in my dried juices and that excites me even more. It certainly excites my lover. I've gone as far as making him wear my lacey leggings under his pants in the office. He enjoys the way the stringy fabric grips his balls."

58 PICS - 1200x797 - 12 Mb

Download File
15-05-2019, 09:04 PM

Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
[Image: ErinMarxxx46_0.jpg] [Image: ErinMarxxx35_0.jpg]
[Image: ErinMarxxx10_0.jpg] [Image: ErinMarxxx42_0.jpg]
[Image: ErinMarxxx05_0.jpg] [Image: ErinMarxxx21_0.jpg]

Models:
Description: "I enjoy the feel of vintage stockings and lingerie on my skin. When I slip on a pair of high-quality stockings, the lightweight material caresses the skin on my soles and it feels like a lover's touch. By the time it slides up and around my calves, I am already turned on and my panties are already damp," confessed Erin. "I like to slide my stockings on nice and slow so by the time they begin to feel tight around my thighs, I am squirming in my chair. The snug elastic gripping my leg and laying so close to my pussy feels very sensual. When I adjust and secure the snaps of my garter belts, I like to pull them and let them snap on my skin. The jolt of that contact is like a lover's hand giving me a sexy, playful slap. When I spread my legs and start to stroke my engorged clit through my sheer panties, I like to watch myself in the mirror. I love the way my legs look in stockings and seeing them framing my wet pussy is a very big turn-on for me. Sometimes I won't take my panties off and I'll let the juices saturate them. I'll wear them all day so I can sniff them later, too."

48 PICS - 1200x797 - 17 Mb

Download File
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA