Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average

Fathers fucking young teen daughters!

11-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2 in 2 posts

Angeline Red - Stepfather's Desires
Angeline Red - Stepfather's Desires

A stepfather's desires are hard to control when his daughter is seducing him. Can daddy resist their youthful sluttiness? Hell no! He's fucking that teen twat till he's spent!

[Image: 19.jpg]

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:25:53
Size: 1115 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/06dd4bb627593/Angeline_Red.mp4
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
11-03-2024, 10:28 PM

Jillian Jansen Quarantined With Dadd...
Jillian Jansen Quarantined With Daddy Day 19

Dear Diary,

It's now 19 days into quarantine and I'm even hornier. I've tried everything even cold showers. No matter what I do I start fantasizing about my daddy.

It's getting so bad I even imagined him fucking me in the shower. It felt so good I begged him to cum inside me and he did. If this lasts too much longer I'm going to end up making my fantasies a reality.

Xo Jillian

[Image: 9a_m.jpg] [Image: 9_m.jpg]

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:13311
Size: 305 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/668214f823d11/Jill..._19_HD.mp4
12-03-2024, 10:29 AM

RE: Fathers fucking young teen daughters!
Chad White, Scarlett Sage - How To Seduce Your Daddy

Stepdaughter, Scarlett Sage, writing in her diary, recounts how she persisted in trying to seduce her new stepfather (Chad White), taking it as a challenge. All her flirting came to nought, but she decided to escalate, and recalls her progress starting with Seduction Attempt #24.

One night, she goes into dad's bedroom while he's sleeping and slips under the covers next to Chad and begins fondling him, but when he wakes up and thinks it's her mom, he's shocked at seeing Scarlett. #25 is no better, as she's coldly rebuffed when she tries to share the bathroom with him one morning.

Their cheerful banter together hides the odd couple's true feelings, coming to a head but Scarlett realizes that her aggressive approach doesn't work, so she tries a new tack. "I'll let him think he's in charge -that he's the big strong man, and I'm a fragile flower, waiting to be rescued", she concludes. Scarlett fakes a crying jag, and Chad comes to her bedroom to see what's the matter. "I'm just ugly! Why don't guys like me?", she exclaims, and daddy tries to reassure her. His heart aches to see her unhappy, and how wrong she is. He has always felt she was beautiful, sexy even. He wonders to himself, is it wrong to think that of her? Yes, she is sexy, her sex appeal is getting more and more evident with each passing day. Scarlett looks into his eyes, she purrs with youthful seduction, "show me what men want."

Scarlett continues to seduce her moral and strong stepfather. "I trust you daddy. I want you to be my first. Show me how to make love, daddy", she asks. He reluctantly agrees, as long as they keep it their secret. After kissing Scarlett, he says: "Let me see you". Chad helps her undress, and then kisses her nipples and her neck romantically. He unzips her jeans and kisses her all over her body. When he drops his shorts, Scarlett exclaims: "It 's so big!" Watch the taboo scene unfold.

[Image: 1_m.jpg] [Image: 1a_m.jpg]

Duratio: 00:45:46
Size: 1392 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/125aaad57b553/How_..._Daddy.mp4
12-03-2024, 10:28 PM

Alex Adams Media Gracie Gates - All B...
Alex Adams Media Gracie Gates - All Better

It's too hot in my room daddy. I'm gonna hang out down here with you. Is it okay if we take a nap together? I'm feeling much better today, just a little tired. Thanks for always taking such good care of your step daughter.. You know daddy, it's really nice to spend time alone with you without mom around..

[Image: 33_m.jpg] [Image: 33a_m.jpg]

Duration: 00:24:00
Size: 613 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/05583972fddfc/Grac...Better.mp4
13-03-2024, 10:27 AM

Taboo-Fantasy - girl of the house
Taboo-Fantasy - girl of the house

A STEP-DADDY STEP-DAUGHTER FUCKFEST!!
THESE YOUNG GIRLS LOVE STEP-DADDY'S HARD COCK!!!

These young Girls love their Daddys!!! These girls all love to play with Step-Dad's big hard cock!!

[Image: 41_m.jpg] [Image: 41a_m.jpg]

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:14:12
Size: 322 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f4b2c47b8b7c5/Dadd...ume_26.mp4
13-03-2024, 04:28 PM

Kelsey Kane - Not Doing My Chores Got...
Kelsey Kane - Not Doing My Chores Got Me Great Sex

[Image: 2.jpg]

Duration: 00:38:10
Size: 1140 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/18ad23c11b55e/Not_...at_Sex.mp4
13-03-2024, 10:28 PM

Norah Nova - Quality Time With Stepdaddy
Norah Nova - Quality Time With Stepdaddy

Nerdy brunette teen Norah Nova makes a deal with her step daddy, and they both get what they want.

[Image: 54.jpg]

Duratio: 00:13:32
Size: 517 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/34910275ca6cb/Nora...pdaddy.mp4
14-03-2024, 04:29 AM

Nelly Kent - Pervert Stepdad Insemina...
Nelly Kent - Pervert Stepdad Inseminating his Stepdaughter for Showing her Naughty Body on TIK TOK

[Image: 48.jpg]

Duratio: 00:07:48
Size: 441 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1a847298aef7a/Perv...howing.mp4
14-03-2024, 10:30 AM

Mia Kay - Games for Daddy
Mia Kay - Games for Daddy

BIG GULP GIRLS scene featuring Mia Kay. Our tight teen Mia is ready to play. a play a lot! How many ways can she use your cock. Game 1. can she get you hard with some nice stroking. Game 2. can she tease your cock with her mock getting you rock hard. Game 3.can she deepthroat your whole cock! Game 4. can her pussy get pushed to the limits of the Score! Game 5. can she make you cum on command.ALT-SUCK-SWALLOW are the right keys to Win this Game!

She is leveling up., taking a ride on the joy stick. Enjoy! ~ SHBIG GULP GIRLS scene featuring Mia Kay. Our tight teen Mia is ready to play. a play a lot! How many ways can she use your cock. Game 1. can she get you hard with some nice stroking. Game 2. can she tease your cock with her mock getting you rock hard. Game 3.can she deepthroat your whole cock! Game 4. can her pussy get pushed to the limits of the Score! Game 5. can she make you cum on command.ALT-SUCK-SWALLOW are the right keys to Win this Game! She is leveling up., taking a ride on the joy stick. Enjoy!

[Image: 36_m.jpg] [Image: 36a_m.jpg]

Duration: 00:34:34
Size: 1287 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/787aaca4d29f1/Games_for_Daddy.mp4
14-03-2024, 04:31 PM

Lilly Bell, Ryan Mclane - In Love Wit...
Lilly Bell, Ryan Mclane - In Love With Daddy III

Lilly (Bell) recounts when she recounts meeting her future stepdad Liam (Ryan Mclane). She falls in love after e touches her for the first time. It's the next day and Lilly and Liam are planning on getting to know each other because her mom will be out of town for a week or two. Lilly gets dressed up in a little black dress but Liam doesn't approve and thinks she is dressed like a hussie. She walks away and later Liam goes to her to talk to Lilly and to apologize for what he said. A slow seduction begins and the next morning, after bringing him a cup of coffee, Liam kisses Lilly and the apologizes for his behavior. She tells him it is OK and later that night Liam tells her that he doesn't think he can control his urges around her. She plays up her innocence and says she just wants to be close to him and says that he is the kind of guy he thinks she should be with and that there is no way he could ruin her. They then begin to slowly kiss again before he starts to suck on her nipple. A sensual blowjob, with plenty of eye contact, comes next. Hand holding and lap grinding follows before following up with doggy and missionary, ending with a popshot on Lilly's bush.

[Image: 55_m.jpg] [Image: 55a_m.jpg]

Duratio: 00:49:49
Size: 1202 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bff53c5166a2a/In_L...dy_III.mp4
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA