This Is Better, Right?
Title: This Is Better, Right?

[Image: ac4hcvwsxbd4.jpg]

[Image: 69e93pgkr53w.jpg]

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:02
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 84 MB

Nenetl may be bound but she isn't worried because Andre has a vibrator in hand. She knows that she just must let go and enjoy the ride, as Andre takes her to satisfying orgasms.

Download:
ThisIsBetterRight.rar
Find all posts by this user
Return to top
20-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 31 in 31 posts

Caged For The Night POV
Title: Caged For The Night POV

[Image: kuv4yts5bmxf.jpg]
[Image: hu41uh7lfyhs.jpg]

[Image: 1okpxyw5c5fl.jpg]

Type: MOV
Duration: 00:05:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 194 MB

Aren’t you a lucky foot slave, getting to spend the night worshipping the young and gorgeous Lola Fae? Lola is generous enough to share her presence with you all night. You won’t be sharing her bed or even her couch--a perverted footslut like you isn’t worthy of any furniture. That’s why you’ll be stuck in this dog cage tonight, trapped and helpless, as Lola teases you with her soft, perfect feet pressed against the cold, metal bars. You can see Lola’s lingerie peeking out from under her robe--you can even smell her scent--but this Goddess has strict rules for you: no touching her smooth, porcelain skin and no touching your own cock! If she has to get the chastity belt for you, you’ll be in big trouble! On the other hand, if you’re a very good boy, Lola Fae will open your cage in the morning, after she’s gone for her morning run, and give you the special privilege of sniffing her dirty, sweaty gym socks.

Download:
Lola_Fae_Caged_For_The_Night_POV.rar
Return to top
20-02-2017, 09:54 AM

First of Many Ruins
Title: First of Many Ruins

[Image: 245pfirbab8p.jpg]
[Image: s5cnhstxr6tm.jpg]
[Image: sn54nzcydw3x.jpg]

[Image: i64xbmssud3k.jpg]

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:02
File Size: 450 MB

Hi I'm Helix, filling in for Christina, haha. The success of my first ruination of a little boy ensures there will be many more to come. What's the point of a full orgasm anyway? If I'm this good at this already... watch out, world.

Download:
HHFirstOfManyRuins.part1.rar
HHFirstOfManyRuins.part2.rar
Return to top
20-02-2017, 10:33 AM

Lucky Boy
Title: Lucky Boy

[Image: 6xvxo1sa62m3.jpg]
[Image: jeqb8qupsdio.jpg]

[Image: fjtvjkwp0yc8.jpg]

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:09:40
File Size: 421 MB

What did the client do right, to gain the privilege of holding my vibrator? You have to earn that. Serve me, do time, give yourself over, and I may allow you, too, to... serve me even more! Phew. That was an intense one. Brrrrr.

Download:
HHLuckyBoy.part1.rar
HHLuckyBoy.part2.rar
Return to top
20-02-2017, 01:26 PM

I know You live For My Ass
Title: I know You live For My Ass

[Image: o6xoogad5k7w.jpg]

[Image: 7y8inkklp3np.jpg]

Duration: 00:06:28
File Size: 484 MB

In this hot POV scene, you are the slave at the end of Princess Mia's leash. As she leads you into the room she tells you it's your lucky day and you get to cum. As you look up at her magnificent ass you are probably already only a stroke or two away from shooting your load. She kneels on the couch and moves up and down bringing her magnificent ass to your face. "You don't cum until I tell you to cum", she reminds you. Stroke with care. Killer angles with well lit scenes as she sits down right on your face and you see her ass in all it's glory. Truly an ass that is as fantastic as any you would find anywhere, what an honor to be to so close to it. She slaps her butt cheeks and spreads them to torment you even more. She wants you so addicted to her ass that it will be your only purpose in life. "Would you like to stick your tongue right up my ass?", she asks you. Men, slaves, even women want her ass she tells you. She encourages you to stroke and then mocks you at it's lack of size. "You could never please a woman with that", she says, "but you don't care, you have my ass to worship and that gives your life meaning". As she wiggles her ass and moves it closer to your face she tells you to sniff her ass and encourages you to keep stroking but not to get to close. Don't risk pissing your Goddess off, you cum only on her command. Now you are only a minute from coming and Mia lays on her back and pulls her cheeks wide apart so you can see the corners of her asshole peaking from the fabric of her panties. Mia begins a 10 second countdown, time it correctly because if you get it just right she might allow you to do it again next month.

Mistress: Princess Mia
Category: Ass Worship, Cum Countdown, Pov, Ass Sniffing, Ass Licking

Download:
lma-I-Know-You-Live-For-My-Ass.part1.rar
lma-I-Know-You-Live-For-My-Ass.part2.rar
Return to top
20-02-2017, 01:40 PM

Suck The Sweat From My Ass, Pits and Tits
Title: Suck The Sweat From My Ass, Pits and Tits

[Image: h1dzk7b1a87p.jpg]
[Image: l9bdhk3fqt5z.jpg]
[Image: zvssx6vu2uwf.jpg]

[Image: sjaqzaprxfhy.jpg]

Duration: 00:07:51
File Size: 628 MB

Mistress Kandy exercises on the elliptical in stiletto's and makes the slave hold onto her heels so she doesn't fall. She has worked up a huge sweat and you can see it forming on her body. She tells him to admire her ass while she works out, she wants him longing for it. When she has had enough she tells the slave to get his nose between her ass cheeks and suck up the sweat. Some amazing upward angles of Kandy's delicious ass. She then moves to the couch and removes her bra and has the slave lick the sweat of her tits and her armpits. She strokes his hair as she is pleased wit his effort before finally getting him back on his knees to lick her feet.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy
Category: Sweat Fetish, Ass Worship, Tit Worship, Exercise, Armpits, Foot Worship

Download:
lma-suck-the-sweat-from-my-ass-pits-and-tits.part1.rar
lma-suck-the-sweat-from-my-ass-pits-and-tits.part2.rar
Return to top
20-02-2017, 02:35 PM

Pocket Tease
Title: Pocket Tease

[Image: js5sgcmp3g33.jpg]
[Image: y7let63zyv0p.jpg]

[Image: 5smg6lvi37fh.jpg]

Duration: 00:13:13
File Size: 1050 MB

Princess Pocket Tease is so bored with sitting on her regal throne that she decides to sit on her slave's face instead. Ofcourse the pitifulpeon must be bound in a leather straitjacket and chastity before he is allowed such an honor. With her slave so helplessly attired and totally controlled she is free to enjoy herself with his suffering. The slave serves at her pleasure and serves for her pleasure. He is naught but her slave and has no choice, a fact they both know well. Indeed, the pathetic slave is very lucky to have her royal pussy and ass ground onto his face, even as it prevents his very breathing. She enjoys teasing, tormenting, and maltreating her property for her selfish fun. All the slave can do is obey and endure Princess Pocket's salacious demands and abuses as she laughs at his suffering. It is her royal right as his princess.

Featuring: Pocket Tease
Categories: Face Sitting, Foot Worship

Download:
0110Pocket_FaceSmother.part1.rar
0110Pocket_FaceSmother.part2.rar
Return to top
20-02-2017, 09:07 PM

Submissive Bitch Slave
Title: Submissive Bitch Slave

[Image: pi1mmb3ss3vq.jpg]
[Image: fttekbtlyune.jpg]

[Image: z1wzp6sc0pfp.jpg]

Duration: 00:08:01
File Size: 376 MB

Goddess Michelle Lacy leads her submissive bitch slave into her dungeon with his worthless balls in a vice. After torturing his pathetic slut sacks, she readies her slave for a whipping. Goddess Michelle Lacy's whip cracks on his pale back leaving bright red welts.

Tags: Michelle Lacy, Whipping

Download:
cd_s1126_1-4_michellelacy_whipping.rar
Return to top
20-02-2017, 09:19 PM

Ass Fucked Bitchboy
Title: Ass Fucked Bitchboy

[Image: e0g6q9p9aym0.jpg]
[Image: 2eooxd8n12ta.jpg]

[Image: x9fjljc7sr43.jpg]

Duration: 00:27:55
File Size: 2220 MB

Goddess Lily has plans for her slave and intends to strip it of all human and masculine dignity. She already has trained the little bitch to only bark like a when spoken to, and now she is training it to take her big strapon cock in its ass pussy without complaint. She enjoys hearing the bitch's pathetic whimpering as she fucks its asshole over and over again. It does not matter if he doesn't like it, in fact she prefers that the pegging makes him suffer for her. This is about her pleasure and satisfaction, not his. Goddess Lily will not be happy until her slave's tight little asshole is forcefully stretched open until it is totally loose and gaping wide.

Featuring: Lily Labeau
Categories: Anal Play, Blonde, Strap-on

Download:
0119LL_Strapon.part1.rar
0119LL_Strapon.part2.rar
Return to top
21-02-2017, 09:23 AM

Nibble On My Clit
Title: Nibble On My Clit

[Image: ajbwqh5k0dtw.jpg]

[Image: rlgg3aiwise8.jpg]

Duration: 00:04:01
File Size: 83 MB

Jessica has her male tending to the kitchen, but she can't help but grope him as he works. There's only one way to satiate her need and that's getting him on his knees with his mouth between her legs, he can finish cleaning the stove later.

Download:
NibbleOnMyClit_z3.rar
Return to top
Thread Closed 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA